Re: Opening new window without the menu

> What if you left click in the frame you want to print, then go to File
> -> Print then under Print Frames, select The selected frame.  This
> seems to work for me in Firefox on Fedora 7 and Windows XP.
>
> Richard

Thanks for that suggestion it does work at least for my test. The original
problem is not consistant. I said earlier that I had the problem under Opera
and Firefox. I now have to report that it works correctly in both browsers,
"sometimes". Also that some screens will appear without "Expired" prompt and
others will not. Its a random thing.

I will try to work on it

Thanks again for the workaround

Martin Prior