Re: Opening new window without the menu

Martin,

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 04:13 -0700, martinwprior wrote:

> Phil Rhoades wrote:
> >
> > People,
> >
> > Using FF with SL I used to be able to click the right frame, click the
> > right mouse button, select Frame->Open in New Tab and get a new window
> > without the menu (for printing stuff) but in LS I can't get past a
> > Session expired! Password prompt - how can do what I want?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Phil.
> > --
> > Philip Rhoades
> >

> I came across this posting in the archives. This is exactly what is
> happening to me. This problem does not appear to have been resolved on this
> list, so I was wondering if a solution had been found. I have tried both
> Opera and Firefox Browsers, both have cookies enabled.

What a coincidence! I was just about to repost this to see if there had
been any developments - it is getting a bit urgent for me now . .

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599