Re: Opening new window without the menu

I have come across one instance where this happens and I haven't yet
resolved it.

In 1.2.x, we force pages to load serially.  If you right-click and
open in a new window/tab, you should get the page provided that no
other pages are loading in that session at the time.

However, for some reason, I am getting htat problem on some reports.
 The problem will not occur in 1.3, and I will be tracking it down in
1.2 when I get a chance unless someone else gets there first.  This is
a fairly low priority because it doesn't happen in /trunk/ and because
there are simple workarounds for things like printing.