Re: Ideal menu structure, was: Menu structure reorganized

Hi Del;

On 10/16/07, Del Miller <..hidden..> wrote:

> My only complaint with the existing menu is that the main headings and
> the sub-headings are the same size & color -- which makes it hard for my
> tired eyes to quickly find what I'm after if I have several headings
> open at once.

In 1.3, there will be three classes of menu items independently
controlled via css.  There will almost certainly be different bullet
images for these:
menu_open
menu_closed
menu_item

The first two represent menus.  The last represents items.  That
should also help.