Re: Ideal menu structure, was: Menu structure reorganized

2007. 10. 16, kedd keltezÃssel 05.43-kor Del Miller ezt Ãrta:
> My only complaint with the existing menu is that the main headings and
> the sub-headings are the same size & color -- which makes it hard for my
> tired eyes to quickly find what I'm after if I have several headings
> open at once.
>
> Regards
> Del

You are right. Need to modify the css, I guess.
Probably I need to change the submenu=1 to submenu=2.
I do not know how the change this (yet).

The main question is, is the logic/structure better than now, or not :)
See my other mail.

Cheers,
IstvÃn
--