Ideal menu structure, was: Menu structure reorganized

Hi all;

On 10/15/07, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:

> As I got his work, I edited the menu.ini to implement his idea.

On the technical side, the menu.ini is going away for 1.3.

I would note that the framework for 1.3 allows good role-based
security on the menu, and hence it frees us up from some of the
structural restrictions of the SQL-Ledger codebase.

> Please try it here and give us your opinion.
>
> You can login here:
> <http://pongraczistvan.homelinux.com/ledgersmb/login.pl>
>
> Username:  test
> Password: test

Looking at this, I like what I see.  But the question I have for all users:

What do people see as the ideal menu structure?  How would people like
to see the menu organized?  Is Istvan's idea optimal?  Are there
better ideas?