Re: Reprint Checks?

Hi

Reprinting checks is somewhat problematic, however.  I personally
worry about embezzlement risks.

The "problem" is to allow cheques to be printed only once. The current "solution" is to allow them to be printed at only one point in the system.

A better solution may be to allow it to be printed at various points in the system, but only to be printed *once*, after that the option disappears.

Seems to me that right now it would be possible to print a cheque twice right at the beginning anyway, so the current system appears only to hinder those who press the wrong button ?

Seems that a lot of interesting lock down logic could be applied all over the system relating to printing generally, eg allow invoices to be modified until printed, etc

Anyway, just a design though...

Ed W