Re: Reprint Checks?

Hi!

Except the print button and associated drop down menus don't appear when you do this.  I ended up posting reversal transactions and reposting the invoices without the payments.  Everything then appeared in the payments window again and I made sure to hit "Print" this time instead of "Post."

I have to say, though.  This is an option that SHOULD be available (if it's not already on the roadmap).

Mark