Re: Reprint Checks?

Hi M.

As for the roadmap, I think we will probably revisit this around 1.4
simply because all of the financial aspects are scheduled for
re-engineering at this point.

Reprinting checks is somewhat problematic, however.  I personally
worry about embezzlement risks.  My own thinking is that we should
allow for restricting reprinting in a number of ways, including: 1)
printing only to a queue for reprinting (to allow for separation of
duties) and 2) restricting *who* can print checks in the first place.