Re: (apparently) cosmetic tax rounding bug

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 11:29 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> The biggest issue is that the tax collected report appears not to take
> quantity into account.
Oh my stars, this is serious. You mean I have been reporting GST
incorrectly for 2 years to the tax department. An accounting bug does
not get much more serious than this. I shall look into my data.
Fortunately, I think over 95% of my items are Qty=1, but this factor
would have helped hide the bug from me.

I shall confirm etc as soon as I can: this week with luck.