Re: (apparently) cosmetic tax rounding bug

The GL and COA reports are accurate.

The tax collected bug was discovered by a customer of mine back in
SQL-Ledger 2.4.x.   I believe it is meant to show what invoices have
what sorts of taxable items on them.  This is different from the tax
collected.  My thinking is that it would be good to simply relable
things so that this is clear and keep the current report as is.

On 4/29/07, David Tangye <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 11:29 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> The biggest issue is that the tax collected report appears not to take
> quantity into account.
Oh my stars, this is serious. You mean I have been reporting GST
incorrectly for 2 years to the tax department. An accounting bug does
not get much more serious than this. I shall look into my data.
Fortunately, I think over 95% of my items are Qty=1, but this factor
would have helped hide the bug from me.

I shall confirm etc as soon as I can: this week with luck.