Re: (apparently) cosmetic tax rounding bug

Will do. I prefer GL reports anyway. I'm just in 'I wonder what this button does' mode at the moment...

Cheers,
Richard

Quoting Chris Travers <..hidden..>:

Actually the tax collected report has a different known issue which we
inherited from SQL-Ledger.  It calculates the taxes not on the basis
of what was entered into the database but on a different basis.  This
will be corrected in a future version.  This has not been a high
priority because the bug regresses all the way back to SQL-Ledger
2.4.x.

The biggest issue is that the tax collected report appears not to take
quantity into account.

If you need those detailed reports, use GL, trial balance or CoA
reports instead.