(apparently) cosmetic tax rounding bug

Hi All,

I've tested the fix for tax rounding, and everything is now fine (thanks Chris), however when poking around at the various reports available, I've noticed a cosmetic bug.

Start with a single transaction that previously gave a tax rounding error (but doesn't with the fix). Then run the 'AR->Reports->Tax Collected' report, selecting 'Detail' (the bug is clearer if you also check 'Subtotal'). Run the report.

You will see that the tax is apparently miscalculated again. It isn't - the transaction is recorded correctly in the database - but the calculation used by this report evidently has the same rounding problem.

Cheers,
Richard