Closing an invoice even when it doesn't want to be.

HI all,

I have a scenario which I'm not sure how to handle in LedgerSMB.

I have an customer invoice which is settled, but is a penny out. The customer's accounting system has a rounding error (these things get everywhere), and basically they are paying me £0.01 less than this particular invoice calls for. I'm not going to cry over a penny. Even the bloodsuckers^Wrevenue don't care about pennies. To tidy things up, I put through a manual GL transaction, crediting the debtor control account and debiting the VAT account to the tune of £0.01.

The problem is that according to the 'AR Aging' and 'Outstanding' reports, this invoice is still open, with an unpaid balance of £0.01.

I'm guessing that I can stop LedgerSMB from complaining by going into the database and manually updating the 'paid' field for this invoice, however that seems a bit messy and, worse, unaudited.

I'd be grateful for any advice...

Cheers,
Richard