Re: Multilingual use

On 4/13/07, The Anarcat <..hidden..> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 12:28:27PM -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> Ok, so what items require manual translation that currently don't support
> them?

Actually, I guess there's a lot of this that is due to my ignorance of
what I *can* actually translate. Right now, what I would like to have
translatable is:

 * our custom template set, which means: account statements, invoices
   and quotations, mainly

Yes, this is supported as is.  If you define a language, you can
create templates in that language in a subdirectory equal to the
language code.

 * parts and services

These can also be translated through the interface at the moment.

 * the logo?

The templates above could reference different images.

Maybe all this is already translatable and I'm just being silly..

Well....  With this application, there are probably features I don't
know about yet.  So it never hurts to ask :-)

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers