Re: drafting invoices

On 3/18/07, Roy Nicholl <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

Not even that formal ... a draft is just something that has not been
posted ... i.e. I was working on the invoice, when the phone rang so
I saved the partial to complete later rather than starting over from
scratch afterwards.   As in my previous posting, the way this is just
assumed in GnuCash is very convenient ... save all work, unless
explicitly told to delete.

Well, this is likely to be similar in a way.  But the idea is that you
could save a draft for further review before you formalize the
quotation, and the like.

A feature that would be just as helpful IMHO, would be the ability to
build a useful library of template and recurring transactions (the
present scheduled transaction feature is so, so).

File it also on Sourceforge :-)  I don't expect we will get to
recurring transactions until 1.4 at least.