Re: drafting invoices

Chris,

Not even that formal ... a draft is just something that has not been posted ... i.e. I was working on the invoice, when the phone rang so I saved the partial to complete later rather than starting over from scratch afterwards. As in my previous posting, the way this is just assumed in GnuCash is very convenient ... save all work, unless explicitly told to delete.

A feature that would be just as helpful IMHO, would be the ability to build a useful library of template and recurring transactions (the present scheduled transaction feature is so, so).

Roy