Re: Shipping costs for incoming goods

AFAICS, Shipping and handling on an invoice is an expense that is
postable when you receive the invoice.  You may want to check with a
CPA but I have never heard otherwise.

I would create a shipping and handling labor/overhead and just add
that to the invoice.  Make the cost $1, the unit USD and the qty is
what you pay.