Re: Question whether to drop support for Apache 2.0 < 2.0.44

Agreed on the clarity side.  I think we should a prominant note of
known buggy rereq's in the README.

Thanks.  So far it looks like there is no obstacle to removing support
for 2.0.0 through 2.0.43.  I was mostly worried about Sarge users.
Older Debian users are probably still on 1.3.x and that is not an
issue.