Re: SL to Ledger-SMB - Is it a good idea and why?

Hi John;

Yes, I'm a little concerned that the core team and community seems
awfully small. But I see every indication of top-caliber people here, so
that's sure to change.

Just to mention:  The core core team (aka steering committee) is
likely to remain small simply because it is far easier to reach
concensus with 6-7 people than it is with 10-20.  However, I expect
that we will likely end up with a larger committer community over
time.  Even PostgreSQL, iirc, only has about a dozen or so committers.

This being said, we are working *very hard* to try to help ensure that
this is viable for a larger active community of developers, service
providers, and support companies.  Infrastructure, architecture, and
code standards decisions will still be made by the smaller official
core team.