Re: Feature requests

Hi;

It is a *very* good idea for people to use the Sourceforge trackers to
add feature requests.  While I am supportive of a community wiki,
using the trackers allows us to track the requests as get to certain
areas.  Some of those there are already in the Sourceforge tracker.
Basically, if you want us to be sure we see it, put it there.

I am working on an extensible authentication system for 1.3.  It will
use PostgreSQL's authentication framework and so could eventually use
LDAP, Kerberos, or PAM for authentication.  Kerberos will not likely
be supported in 1.3 though.