Re: Time Cards and Projects - billing for professional services

I have to admit that I just don't understand what you mean in your instructions from the earlier message.
[Use create_custom_field(ENT, NAME, TYPE) to create the custom field.
For example:
SELECT create_custom_field('parts', 'employee_id', 'text');]
Where do you use this? Is this under some menu item in ledger-smb? Is it under admin.pl? Is it pgsql commands? Is it a command line program that you use as is setup.pl? I don't get it. I'd much rather work with the api and keep with your planned development program than go off and do my own hacks.

I see the file 'custom.pl' in the root folder
I also see the file utils/custom_fields/create_custom_fields.pl

If you can help me out with a little more detailed instructions, I'd appreciate it very much.

I also see that there is a new security update. I tried to find it after I got your message, but the latest download available in SF seems to be version 1.1.1d