[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Which version of ledger-smb to use?
- Subject: Which version of ledger-smb to use?
- From: Brian Morton <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 01:19:20 -0700
I'm running OSX 10.4 on an Intel machine.
I've downloaded and installed beta 1.20-3 and had a few problems
entering data (could by my fault?), so I am thinking I want to revert
to the most stable version or the version that works best for everyone?
I've got two questions.
1. Should I use svn trunk or use one of the 'stable' copies (also is
the the svn 'VERSION' file being updated?, I noticed you spoke about
1.1.6 on the mailing list, but the subversion copy does not seem to
have been updated for a few weeks?) So which do you think I should use?
2. Is there any way to download all the email archives for both lists
so I don't ask the same question that other folks might have asked?
I like the general idea of where you plan on taking ledger-smb. I am
very interested in using mostly the backend and tying in another
front-end system for most of the transactions, assuming I can begin
to use the current perl front end and understand what is going on.