Re: Time Cards and Projects - billing for professional services

You can certainly go that route and then upgrade to the other version
when you need something that is more upgrade-safe.

The main concern with touching the db schema directly is that you end
up with a significant amoutn of logic that needs to be unnecessarily
maintained in the event of an upgrade.