Re: restart or fix

Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
    > May I suggest you wait a few more days until the release of 1.4.24?
    > I've just committed a fix for the reconciliation. Since you said you
    > won't upgrade unless possibly yearly, this could save you quite a bit
    > of trouble the coming year. I'm seeing when we can release 1.4.24 with
    > this fix, but I'd expect it to be by Friday at the earliest.

I upgraded to 1.4.25 via "git fetch" into my tree, and "git merge 1.4.25".
(I have no local edits, but I have in the past, thus my own mcr1.4 branch)

Database upgrade went fine.
I went to find an invoice that was unpaid and needed to be resent, and
asked for a PDF printout, and got:

[Thu Feb 25 16:09:17 2016] [error] [client myworkdeskv6::40] File does not
exist: /usr/share/ledgersmb/UI/setup/safari.js, referer:
https://marlin14.sandelman.ca/ledgersmb/setup.pl

Use of uninitialized value in lc at /usr/share/perl5/LaTeX/Driver.pm line
137.

Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
/usr/share/perl5/LaTeX/Driver.pm line 235.

Can't locate object method "_error" via package "Form" at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/old-handler.pl line 223.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/ledgersmb/ar.pl line 7.

[Thu Feb 25 16:10:12 2016] [error] [client myworkdeskv6::40] Premature end
of script headers: ar.pl, referer:
https://marlin14.sandelman.ca/ledgersmb/ar.pl?action=edit&id=913637

[Note: /usr/share/ledgersmb is a symlink to my git checked out directory,
which is /data/ledgersmb.git]

dpkg says that:
liblatex-driver-perl: /usr/share/perl5/LaTeX/Driver.pm

so, let's see if I can upgrade that package.  Probably time to move this
system to devuan jessie anyway.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [