Re: LSMB with Pg 9 3, Apache 2.4, Perl 5.18 ?

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 6:44 PM, Benedict White <..hidden..> wrote:

On 16/03/14 01:38, Chris Travers wrote:

That's weird.  Could you send me your LedgerSMB::DBObject_Moose.pm?

Is this from svn or beta 5?

OK so should I be using SVN or beta5? If SVN what is the best way to get it down?

At this point there is not much going on in possible breakage and we have a few users on SVN.  I would recommend sticking with SVN for 1.4 at this point.

Kind regards

Benedict White