Re: CRM and LedgerSMB

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 5:40 PM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 6:56 PM, David Godfrey <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Darald,

I know Chris has replied with his plans, but I am interested in finding out what you were hoping for.

A couple of questions if I may....

* What version of LSMB are you running?

1.3.6 is what it says on the tab (I thought I had something quite a bit more recent but Christ did the final steps to effect installation so he can confirm or deny where I'm at),

I thought I set up 1.3.36.  What does it say on the login screen?

1.3.6

I thought I had downloaded 1.3.36 as well.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - - - will have to look into upgrading.

I can't find anything on the website for processes and procedures for updating from one version to another.

Suggestions?

(A written out list of commands and processes would be wonderful!)

TIA

Darald