[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Consider to include warranty management
- Subject: Consider to include warranty management
- From: Pongrácz István <..hidden..>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:34:02 +0100
I would like to bring up this topic about how to manage warranty with lsmb.
1. One missing point is, it is not possible to save warranty period for products. Some conditions/options:
- Vendor and retailer warranty could be different (for example the factory gives 12 months, but I can provide 24months) .
- Warranty period could be changed by vendor or retailer at any time.
2. Product management with warranty:
- Issue a warranty document with product, serial number (if any), warranty period. Similar to the invoice, but without prices.
- How to take back the problematic product (warehouse).
- Fixing internally or send back to the factory or to other company to fix the unit?
I can imagine that, point 1 should be included in lsmb, but point 2 should be handled in a separate application.
What is your opinion?