sending email via lsmb

Hi,

I use my system in my hosted environment and the basic idea, I can host other's systems.

This idea brings up a question, regarding how to send emails properly?

I mean, different users should use their own email system, optionally using auth credentials.

I would like to suggest to extend the email defaults with the following options:

This is to be able to get email system work in any environment.

At this moment this setup only exists in the config file, which is not really flexible.

What do you think?

cheers,

István