LedgerSMB Debian packages

On Fri, 2012-11-02 at 12:45 -0400, Michael Richardson wrote in
ledger-smb-devel:

> I'm gonna run from the SVN checkout (actually my private tree), but I
> want to use your package eventually.  It might be useful to split the
> package into a virtual package "ledgersmb-dependancies" (with the list
> things to install) and "ledgersmb" (with the actual code).

    That would be more like 'ledgersmb-common' or something like that,
but I frankly don't see the point of having it split like that.  I have
thought about splitting it into a web package, possibly one each for the
type of web server supported, and installing to
the /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ledgersmb path; and the main ledgerSMB package,
which installs to the /usr/share/ledgersmb path.  Not sure that it can
be separated out that yet...

    One thing I've also been thinking of doing is providing the module
lists in separate files for those in Debian and those that are not,
possibly also with scripts that could be used to do the installs, but I
haven't had a chance to work on that yet.

Jame