Re: Math::BigFloat... method is_zero

Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
    jame> On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 15:25 -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
    >> I had this problem with 1.3.18 on recurring transactions, and I
    >> knew I had to upgrade, so I'm running tip-of-SVN 1.3.23.

    jame>    Actually, I'd think that the SVN 'tip' is a few revisions
    jame> past v1.3.23...

Yes..

    >> my /usr/share/perl5/Math/BigFloat.pm would have been installed
    >> from debian.  It is version 1.997, and it's from the same
    >> libmath-bigint-perl library.

    jame>    The Debian package recommends libmath-bigint-gmp-perl...

yeah... curiously, doesn't require it..
I just upgraded to get the 1.3.18-2 ledgersmb version, but there
were no missing pieces wrt libmath- or upgrades.

    jame>    So, are you doing to use the Debian package install?  Or
    jame> install from an SVN checkout?  Or run them both in parallel?
    jame> (That works, as long as they're in different installation
    jame> directories and you're careful about the web setup and
    jame> database usage...)

I'm gonna run from the SVN checkout (actually my private tree), but I
want to use your package eventually.  It might be useful to split the
package into a virtual package "ledgersmb-dependancies" (with the list
things to install) and "ledgersmb" (with the actual code).

As, I saw no updates to libmath-* I conclude that this is a problem in
the ledgersmb code.

--
Michael Richardson
-on the road-