Math::BigFloat... method is_zero

I had this problem with 1.3.18 on recurring transactions, and I knew
I had to upgrade, so I'm running tip-of-SVN 1.3.23.

The specific problem with the recurring transaction went away, but
a few clicks I got the same thing:

==> /var/log/apache2/MYSQLLEDGERINSTANCE-error.log <==
[Wed Oct 31 13:54:15 2012] [error] [client dead:beef:f:2::247] Can't call method "is_zero" on unblessed reference at /usr/share/perl5/Math/BigFloat.pm line 507., referer: https://MYSQLLEDGERINSTANCE.sandelman.ca/ledgersmb/ap.pl
[Wed Oct 31 13:54:15 2012] [error] [client dead:beef:f:2::247] Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/ledgersmb/ap.pl line 7., referer: https://MYSQLLEDGERINSTANCE.sandelman.ca/ledgersmb/ap.pl
[Wed Oct 31 13:54:15 2012] [error] [client dead:beef:f:2::247] Premature end of script headers: ap.pl, referer: https://MYSQLLEDGERINSTANCE.sandelman.ca/ledgersmb/ap.pl

I was looking at an old transaction (which I was going to copy-to-new).

Could this be related to my choice of Math::Big number implementation?

http://archive.ledgersmb.org/ledger-smb-users/msg06160.html
suggests that it might be the case, only that was big integers, and
this is BigFloats.

my /usr/share/perl5/Math/BigFloat.pm would have been installed from
debian.  It is version 1.997, and it's from the same libmath-bigint-perl
library.

I'm gonna update to wheezy, and install the ledgersmb package so that
I validate all the right dependancies. (Likely I'll stick with SVN-tip
version though)

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.