Re: Math::BigFloat... method is_zero

On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 15:25 -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:

> I had this problem with 1.3.18 on recurring transactions, and I knew
> I had to upgrade, so I'm running tip-of-SVN 1.3.23.

   Actually, I'd think that the SVN 'tip' is a few revisions past
v1.3.23...

> my /usr/share/perl5/Math/BigFloat.pm would have been installed from
> debian.  It is version 1.997, and it's from the same libmath-bigint-perl
> library.

   The Debian package recommends libmath-bigint-gmp-perl...

> I'm gonna update to wheezy, and install the ledgersmb package so that
> I validate all the right dependancies.

   v1.3.23 is now in Debian unstable but isn't likely to migrate to
wheezy yet due to the freeze. Are you familiar with how to install such
a package anyway? (There's more than one way to do it, including by
simply downloading the deb from the package page and running 'dpkg
-i' ...<g>)  Otherwise, the version that wheezy itself has is currently
1.3.18-2.

>  (Likely I'll stick with SVN-tip version though)

   So, are you doing to use the Debian package install?  Or install from
an SVN checkout?  Or run them both in parallel? (That works, as long as
they're in different installation directories and you're careful about
the web setup and database usage...)

Jame