Re: Outsourcing payroll

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 21:17 -0500, John Hasler wrote:

> If I was to ever have employees again (I won't) I'd be very nervous
> about outsourcing payroll.  In any case I was just relaying what I've
> been told: for my acquaintance in Chicago (and for several other people
> I've suggested LedgerSMB to) lack of payroll is an absolute showstopper.

To which I would say, "Command Prompt would be happy to develop a
payroll module for LedgerSMB. If you (or anyone else) are willing to
sponsor it."

There are a lot of people that have said in the previous thread, we have
all these features were missing. I don't see a whole lot of people
stepping up to code or pay for them.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--