Re: Upcoming 2.0 of LedgerSMB

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 20:31 -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake writes:
> > I know many companies (mine included) that forgo the pain of payroll
> > and have a service do it.
>
> Sounds like much larger companies than I'm referring to.

Right and I think the larger companies can certainly use those features
and pay for those consultants. I think what is being missed here is that
I am not trying to remove any features from LedgerSMB. I want to offer a
new entry point that is a LedgerSMB. It is going to be purely optional
but of course we reuse where ever possible.

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor