Re: Upcoming 2.0 of LedgerSMB

David writes:
> This is why I do not think you should target the same market as
> shrink-wrapped proprietary accounting software.  I'm not trying to be
> facetious, and I certainly don't mean to dismiss Free Software.  I'm
> just saying it caters to a different market segment.

I have an acquaintance in the Chicago area who would love to move all
his clients from QuickBooks to LedgerSMB.  Both he and they would be
quite satisfied to have him handle installation and customization and he
is comfortable with Latex.  He can't do it, though.  They all need
payroll.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..