Re: SL 2.8 to LedgerSMB 1.2

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Chris Travers wrote:

The major ones are:

2)  MUCH improved reconciliation, and plugin model for bank file
imports (programmer-defined).

3)  Rich capabilities regarding customer/vendor storage, (more options
for contact info storage, multiple shipto's, etc)

I knew about that one, but admit that if I read the changelog, it was quite a while ago.

Some of the features you listed sound mighty useful to my business models, and I'm reconsidering that "never bother with 1.3 in production and wait for 2.0" stance.:)

6)  Dropdowns in GL entry have been replaced with type-ahead text
boxes (AJAX controls).

For account selection? Degrades to just a text input field I assume? If I have that right, why is this better than a dropdown?

There are some other minor ones too (on-hold invoices, etc).

Meaning invoices that are "in-progress"?

Luke