Re: SL 2.8 to LedgerSMB 1.2

I would not be interested in paying you to do it (well, I probably would, if I had money to use for such a thing), but any tips you might have for the process would be greatly appreciated--I still have years of historical data in SQL-Ledger, that we are going to want out some day, probably next year.

I think I had just upgraded to the first 2.8 version when I decided to switch to LedgerSMB in production.

Luke