SL 2.8 to LedgerSMB 1.2

Hi all;
Late last night I completed a migration for a customer from SQL-Ledger
2.8 to LedgerSMB 1.2.

It wasn't a tremendous amount of work (it took me around three hours
and a fair bit of that was being out of practice with old pre-1.2
versions of LedgerSMB).  In addition to offering the service to anyone
who wants it, I would be interested in sharing my approach.  Are folks
interested in this?

(Assuming that 1.3 takes a few minor revisions before being extremely
stable, anyone interested in migrating may wish to go to 1.2 first.)
Best wishes,
Chris Travers