Re: Patch for serious bug in LedgerSMB 1.2.16

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Stroller
<..hidden..> wrote:

> On 13 Feb 2009, at 16:32, Chris Travers wrote:
>
>> For anyone else:
>>
>> We have a number of minor database schema fixes in sql/fixes/.  These
>> are all documented in the release notes.  ...
>>
>> So when upgrading to a new version, please check the relevant sections
>> of the changelog and release notes to see if there are db hotfixes
>> which address non-standard workflows you need to use.
>

> I find six .sql files in that directory, but only the below five
> references in the release notes: [1]

The sixth file (transactions_foreign_key_fix.sql) is not a fix for
application behavior but fixes certain integration behavior.  It fixes
the inserts into the transactions table so one can rely on them as
foreign keys (backport of the fix in 1.3).  This one is safe to run
again, but might take a while. Also I would not recommend using this
fix unless you know you need it.

All other should be ok to re-apply though they might give errors on re-run.