Re: Patch for serious bug in LedgerSMB 1.2.16

Chris Travers wrote:

Did you apply the fix for this bug:  sql/fixes/transactions_pkey_repost.sql

Ummm.... no.  Thank you; that's the correct fix.

So when upgrading to a new version, please check the relevant sections
of the changelog and release notes to see if there are db hotfixes
which address non-standard workflows you need to use.

I think the fixes should be applied automatically.  They won't affect
"standard" workflows.  If you want to prevent "non-standard" workflows,
it's better to remove the capability from the software than to have it
crash and lose an invoice. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the pointer... I will look through all the fixes.

Regards,

David.