Re: Patch for serious bug in LedgerSMB 1.2.16

On 13 Feb 2009, at 16:32, Chris Travers wrote:

For anyone else:

We have a number of minor database schema fixes in sql/fixes/.  These
are all documented in the release notes.  ...

So when upgrading to a new version, please check the relevant sections
of the changelog and release notes to see if there are db hotfixes
which address non-standard workflows you need to use.

I find six .sql files in that directory, but only the below five references in the release notes: [1]

   3.1: Reposting Invoices ... Additionally there is a known issue
   where reposting invoices more than once causes a primary key issue
on the transactions table. A fix for this is distributed in sql/ fixes.

   3.2: Tax rate changes LedgerSMB 1.2.x's database structure does not
   handle tax rate changes properly. A fix for this is in the sql/fixes
   directory.

   3.3: Warehouse Tracking LedgerSMB inherited an issue from SQL-Ledger
   where a shipped sales order deletes all known shipping information.
   There is a fix for this in the sql/fixes directory.

   3.4: Recurring transactions LedgerSMB's database structure does not
   handle certain areas properly regarding recurring transactions. A
   fix for this issue is in the sql/fixes directory.

   3.5: AR/AP Transactions LedgerSMB from 1.2.0 through 1.2.13 had a
   bug which saved incorrect summary information for AR and AP
   transactions (but not invoices). A fix for this has been included
   in sql/fixes and new transactions are not affected as of 1.2.14.

Some of these I know I have not applied, others I am unsure about. Can I apply all of them safely, even if I have applied them already?

TIA,

Stroller.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=175965&release_id=633004