Re: Patch for serious bug in LedgerSMB 1.2.16

For anyone else:

We have a number of minor database schema fixes in sql/fixes/.  These
are all documented in the release notes.  However, we dont require
database schema changes on upgrades within the stable branches, and
this bug occurs when businesses have a need to do non-GAAP stuff.

So when upgrading to a new version, please check the relevant sections
of the changelog and release notes to see if there are db hotfixes
which address non-standard workflows you need to use.