Re: 1.2.7 upgrade problems

On 7/16/07, David Bandel <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris and crew,

Upgraded from 1.2.5 (with some of my own hot-fixes) to 1.2.7.

What sort of hot fixes?   Were these re-applied?

1.  I get asked at _every_ link selection to login (session expired)
Used the admin interface to up the time from 3600 to 86400 because the
preferences interface wouldn't save the value.  Still no go, though.

Are your usernames in the form of Username@company by any chance?

2.  AR links error out because I don't have a date that LedgerSMB
likes in the close books up to field (should be blank, but keeps
coming up 0 which is causing the error -- and my date type - dd/mm/yy,
closing books to 31/12/2006, is not liked either.

try:  2006-12-31.  Or if you want it to be blank (for the time being) try the following query in psql:
update defaults set value = null where setting_key = 'closed_to';

The setting it to 0 is a different bug however that has not come up in our tests.  Filing that so we don't forget to fix it.

May be more, but can't get past these two for now.

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto