Re: MVC

On 7/6/07, Ho-Sheng Hsiao <..hidden..> wrote:

I know there are plans to use a TT as the templating engine. Are there
plans to break out the code along MVC lines? Right now, looking at the
1.1.12 code (havn't gotten the migration working to that yet),
everything looks really messy. I have not looked at the 1.2.x series or
cracked open the trunk version yet.

If this was already discussed in the mailing list, I apologize. Let me
know and I can dig through the archives.

Yes it has, but let me save you the trouble.  This pretty much sums up
the approach:
http://www.ledgersmb.org/node/41

Thanks,

Ho-Sheng Hsiao