Re: For those interested in the CRM/Entity management

On 5/31/07, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
> Yes, like 'Sell', ie a vendor, or 'Buy' ie a customer. That is what I am
> saying.

Except that it is not. Sell is a task performed just as Buy is. A vendor
or customer is a class of entity.

Agreed. I meant to say this, replying to what I assumed Chris was trying to say:

Chris paraphrased:
I tend to think of "role" as being something that defines what something does,

Me reworded:
Yes, like
 - sell, ie a vendor, so the role is 'Vendor'; or
 -  buy, ie a customer, so the role is 'Customer'. I am essentially saying the same thing as you are.

Its soooo easy to begin a disagreement over the slightest mis-wording, when in fact we are actually in agreement in our opinions. We used to say we were having 'a heated agreement' in this case.

Cheers