Re: Custom input fields/tables

Ted Onley wrote:
I look forward to seeing the detail.

There are only a couple fields that I need to implement, but they are critical for the client and the requirements their customers put on them.
I have a similar situation which is how the current custom fields ended up in Ledgersmb (I paid Chris to add this feature). I still don't have that installation done. At this point, I'm pretty much waiting for 1.3. There are too many changes going on now to do too much custom changes which may only need to be changed again in the very near future. Things seem to be moving along nicely though.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC