Fwd: [Foundations] Invitation to 2nd annual State Of Lightning Talks at OSCON

People:

If we don't have another LSMB talk at OSCON, then please let's do a SOLT.

Subject: [Foundations] Invitation to 2nd annual State Of Lightning Talks at
OSCON
Date: Tuesday 15 May 2007 13:04
From: Josh Berkus <..hidden..>
To: ..hidden..

All,

For the second year I will be organizing the "State Of Lightning Talks" at
O'Reilly Open Source Conference.  If you are a major contributor to an
open source project, and are planning on being at OSCON, please accept
this invitation to give the OSCON audience an update on your project's
activities, or even better to introduce a new project.

Each S.O.L.T. will be 5 minutes in length, and will be based on PDF slides
which you will e-mail me before the beginning of OSCON.  Deadline to
commit is May 25th to get listed in the program; after that, you can still
participate but might not get listed.

SOLT will take place on Wednesday Afternoon of OSCON.

If you are interested, reply to ..hidden.. with the word "SOLT" in
the subject line, and fill out this form:

Full Name:
Cell Phone Number:
Name of Project Presented:
One Line Description:
Other Talks I'm Giving at OSCON:

Note that Perl, PHP and Python lightning talks are a separate session.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun