Re: Checklist for 1.3

Jeff wrote:
Can you elaborate on the planned implementation of the integrity controls? I'd
like to read up on the parts of Postgresql involved (and deemed most
appropriate by the core developers): Declaritive Referential Integrity (DRI),
triggers, functions or stored procedures instead of triggers, etc.

Data integrity controls include declared foreign keys, check
constraints, and triggers where these are not sufficient.  Stored
procedures are used as an additional API layer to simplify add-on
module development.  I don't foresee many custom triggers but they
could be added as necessary.