Re: Checklist for 1.3

Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:
--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
2)  Full data integrity controls managed by the database. In short
the ORM works almost in reverse.

Can you elaborate on the planned implementation of the integrity controls? I'd
like to read up on the parts of Postgresql involved (and deemed most
appropriate by the core developers): Declaritive Referential Integrity (DRI),
triggers, functions or stored procedures instead of triggers, etc.
The long and short of it is this. Core believes that data integrity belongs with your data, which means we will be implementing data type constraints, custom domains, RI, triggers, rules and any other method required (including functional check constraints)
to insure that the data of ledgersmb is impeccable.

Joshua D. Drake